Epilators: Which brand is the best wet/dry epilation machine?

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello,

I am not fond of the white hair growing as my beard on my face lately; people are telling me that it is the leading contributing factor toward them guessing me to be older than I actually am (I am 49.)  This hurts my feelings tremendously :(

I am going to invest in a wet/dry epilator.  There are many wet/dry's advertised on amazon.com .  The price range is relatively vast.  I have no clue which wet/dry epilator is the best.  Braun?  Epilady?  I sure don't want to spend more than I need to! :)

If anyone could take a look at the wet/dry cordless epilators on amazon.com and recommend the best one to me I'd be most appreciative.  I'd like to get this settled a long time before I actually wax my beard off my face with hard wax.

God Bless,

GenderSpectrum

2 people like this

Posted

This is not a definitive opinion, we have not yet bought one for Nikki as we bought a cheap one first to see if he can even tolerate epilating (my skin absolutely will not, and he has hair/skin issues so a test was in order first) but the research we did indicated the Braun has lasted the longest with the best results, so once we're done repairing a few things around the house that is the one he's getting I believe.

2 people like this