6 posts in this topic

Posted

She's sweet as she can be!

3 people like this

Posted

Wow, she's a delight!

2 people like this

Posted

Hiya Michael; Emma; and Monica. This Absolutely Wonderful Lady - Julia Scotti, is Terrific. I would Love to Meet Her, becausey Sense of Humour, is Nearly as Cheeky as Julia:s. ( The thing is, that Julia is Only 9 Year's Older than Me ! ). Julia has Done So Much Good, for the Transsexual/Transgender Community, Bless Her Heart. Good Luck to Julia for the Future. I Hope that She comes to The U.K. sometime. I would go and see Julia Scotti.  Michael, Thank You So Very Much Honey, for sharing this Joyous/Joyful Lady with Us. Take Care Michael; Emma; and Monica, And My Very Best Wishes, Love Stephanie. xxxx 

Posted

I watched her a couple of weeks ago.  She was great.  She had some timing issues but the jokes were still good.  I also enjoyed her bravery and her character.  Is she trans?

Bonnie

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes she is trans.  And while I'm at it, I must make a correction -

In my zeal to post the vid, I called her a "sweet grandmother" in the title of this thread.  Julia is neither a mother nor [presumably] a grandmother.  But she's certainly looks like what we all imagine as the sweet, (and even cool), grandmotherly type.

-Mike

2 people like this

Posted

Thank you Michael.  It is funny because when I saw her on AGT and she was being introduced my first thought was, "Is she trans?"  Then the thought went away because I really didn't think there was anything to say that she wasn't a GG.  Yes, she would be a cool grandmother and not someone to mess with just like my mother was.

Bonnie