Transgender High school Students Forced To Wear Arm Bands!!

7 posts in this topic

Posted

This must be painful to walk around in high school as tagged person and getting eye gestures to what not?  Also negative to positive response, can just wonder if those kids will have heart attack earlier on!

http://planettransgender.com/kenosha-unified-school-district-forces-transgender-students-to-wear-badges/

3 people like this

Posted

Thankfully there's never been a better time to make their treatment of him public and bring them to court. The school management should be ashamed of themselves.

3 people like this

Posted

I simply couldn't do both, transition into a women on free will & tolerate everyone else tagging at high school which is such crucial time in teenagers personality build up.

2 people like this

Posted

I can't believe this.  I have no words.

I couldn't even read the entire article.

2 people like this

Posted

Hiya cross2play; Emma; and Michael. IForced Myself to read the Whole Article. It made My blood boil. That school's treatment of Ash, is Nothing Short of Harassment; Intimidation; Victimization; and Bullying. Being a Transsexual Myself, and the fact that it is 2016, these "Bullying" Organisation's Need to be Closed Down. I hope that Ash, Bless Him, Receives better treatment in the Future. These " Nazi " School's are Worse than Disgraceful. Cross2play, Thank You Very Much, for bringing this article to Our attention. Take Care Folk's, With My Very Best Wishes, Stephanie. xxx 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Listen everyone the point should be to encourage tolerance & transgender ism for reason being, we for one should make young ones lead the ways rather abolish them!

In my country for transgender folk I firmly believe I know we are in cave man stage to where America is with these forums etc,.. in rights to laws of acceptance!

:)😞

Edited by cross2play
1 person likes this

Posted

Hitler did that to Jews to identify them. Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. Nazi tactics are not acceptable.

1 person likes this