Gender Rebels Podcast

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone. I'm Kathleen.  First let me say I'm a cisgirl. If it's not cool for me to be here with y'all, no prob, I'll see myself out. I know you need to get away from us sometimes.  :)  But here's some additional info, in case it might be relevant:  I'm partners with a transgirl Faith who I love to death.  She and I do a podcast on trans- related topics called Gender Rebels.  I'm here to hear your stories, get ideas of topics to discuss on the podcast, meet people who might want to guest- appear in an episode.  Love and hugs and cherry danishes to all!

Edited by UsernameOptional
2 people like this

Posted

Hiya Kath. Welcome to You and Faith. I Hope You Are Both Well. Kath, I Am Stephanie, A 54 Year-Old Male-to-Female; Transitioning; Transsexual; From The U.K. Kath, You being a Cis-Female, and Significant-Other, Does Not prevent You from being Welcome here, far from it. Kath, the fact that Faith is a Trans-Girl, means YouKnow about the " Trans' World ", First-Hand. You may well be able to share idea's, with Us as well. Kath, there are other Cis-Female's on here, including the " Lovely " MonicaPz; who is Our Friend, " And " One of the Moderator's here, and the " Lovely " Brianna - Kitten Nikki's Wife. So Kath, You can see, that You are Not alone here, and that Both Yourself and Faith, are Very Welcome here. Kath, We look forward to hearing from You again Very Soon. Kath and Faith Take Care, And My Very Best Wishes, Stephanie. 

Posted

Heya, partners are welcome here.  I know this, because I was gracefully welcomed and helped to sort out my issues and feelings about being one.  I'm also a cisgender girl, whose married to a genderfluid (last self-examination, he boxed it all up for so long we're still figuring things out) and have made some good freinds here.  :)  Nice to meet you. 

Posted

Hello Kathleen!  You are most welcome here so is anyone who wants to learn more about us.  Education is the key as well as visibility and even with more and more visibility there are still way too many who don't have a clue about us.  I hope we can help you.

Bonnie

Posted

We should have given you some topics.

I can't think of any at the moment that probably hasn't been discussed a lot before other than one of my favourites.  I throw it in now and then and then try not to talk about it too much because it can be difficult to understand.  I actually think it really helps many transpeople who cannot go out dressed for whatever reason.  Many live in small towns or are housebound or just live in fear of being found out.  Shopping can be heart stopping for many too and they can't shop online.  What I found in 2005 was a cyber world called Second Life (SL).  The world of course is for everyone and there are many trans people there.  Yes, there are still the prejudices and there can be drama like the Real World (RL).  For me it is Heaven!  I started out as a Shemale,  I talked to someone about the term and was told it made it easier for people who are like us or who like people like us to be able to find us.  I am young and very attractive.  There is no cost to join, however, in order to live well it is good to have their currency.  Either you buy it from the company, Linden Labs, or you work for it.  I worked for it as a  dancer (stripper) in clubs that cater to everyone.  The clubs I have worked at had female and shemale dancers.  With the money I made from tips I was able to rent a space and have a house put on it and was able to buy lots of clothes, etc.  I eventually got a better computer and was able to DJ at the club I presently work at.  Yes, there is a ton of sex going on around the world and being a dancer I got hit on a lot and so I had sex a lot.  I had never planned on being in a relationship because I was having so much fun sexually, men, women, trans, furries, and other beings and things.  I did meet a female who liked trans girls and now we live together in a monogamous lesbian relationship.  I will only present as female now except sometimes when she and I are playing around.  Have I lost you yet?  I can't afford to go clubbing in RL plus I can't go out all the time as female because I present as male most times publicly and female when I am at home in my apartment.  The SL world helps me cope immensely.  It does for others I have spoken to also.  There are many who say that it is a waste of time and one should live in the Real World, like it is a great place.  It is and I find so much beauty and good in it but as I said I find great comfort in being the real me in SL.  I do enjoy my RL life and I do socialize and I do have lots of sex, which is great at my age.

I have to DJ in SL now so gotta run.

Bonnie