Miniskirts are making a comeback

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hiya Judy. How are You Young Lady ? Okay, I Hope ! Being a Fully; Full-Time; Female-Dressing and Living; Transitioning;Transsexual; I Am so glad that Mini-Skirt's are making a comeback. I can actually get to wear them. I normally wear Dresses, but I do wear Skirt's and Top's/Blouses. I have got a Leather Mini-Skirt, that I Love wearing, and another Mini-Skirt I Love wearing as well. I just enjoy wearing the Clothes that I have been wearing for almost 16 Month's now, which I wish that I had been able to wear, a lot earlier on in Life. Judy, It does Not matter if someone is TS/TG/TV/CD. If We can wear the clothes We are Comfortable wearing, and that We are Happy in, then that Is All that Matters. ( If Other People, Do Not like what We wear, then that is tough luck, and that is Their Problem. Judy, Take Care Young Lady. And My Very Best Wishes Honey, Love Stephanie. xxxxxxxx 

Edited by Steph53
1 person likes this

Posted

From a society point of view I think great, our bodies aren't anything to be ashamed of and women who are comfortable should be free to wear them, and the rest of society should be repsonsible for themselves and not call them ugly names or rape them.  But I think for me personally, I grew up in 80s with them, and I spent the entire time feeling like everyone was gonna know there were little turtles on my underwear.  LOL

2 people like this

Posted

Oh Briannah ! What Business is it of Anybody Else, what Your Undies have on them. Darling Girl, You wear what You are Comfortable with. ( Personally, I mostly wear Pretty Black Undies. ).  I Love wearing Skirt's anyway, but, Mini-Skirt's, are Terrific, and having Not been able to wear them in the Past, to wear Mini-Skirt's now though, is a Dream Come True. ( Show a Bit of Leg ! L.O.L. !! ). Bree, It Is ALWAYS Great to have Your input. II Hope that You and Nikki are Both Keeping Well. Bree. Take Care, And My Very Best Wishes, to You and Nikki, Love Stephanie. xxxxxxxx 

1 person likes this

Posted

The thing is wearing a miniskirt invariably makes it everyone's business what is on my undies when I inevitably flash them against their will.  :)  More power to those who want them, I'll stick with my clothes.  LOL

2 people like this

Posted

Hiya Bree. Sweetheart, Wear what You are Comfortable wearing. My favourite colour for top's is Pink, and I have got one Pink Flowery Skirt, that I Love Wearing. I Wear Black Skirt''s, or Black -Background Patterned-Skirt's. Today however, I have got one of My favourite Leopard-Skin-Print Dresses on. I have got quite a lot of Lovely; Pretty; Dresses. What does Nikki think about Miniskirts ? Bree, You and Nikki Take Care, Big Hugs, And My Very Best Wishes to You Both, Love Stephanie. xxxxxxxx 

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll have to ask, in either mode Nikki is super comfy jeans and tshirt sorta person, just the cut of the jeans and the decor of the shirts change. :)

2 people like this

Posted

I like wearing mini skirts and I have quite a few, however, I don't wear them out very often because I am trying not to draw attention to myself.  My age is an issue too.

Bonnie

2 people like this

Posted

Bri, if you are going to wear a mini skirt you don't wear your turtle panties you wear something sexier.  :rolleyes:

Bonnie

1 person likes this