Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What binder

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, so I've now got my binder but it hasn't worked all that well. I am a little flatter than I was but I still obviously have a cup size that's not exaclty small!

I'm happy with the binder. I'm glad I got it. But I wanna be flat so much.............where do you buy ace bandages? Ah no, I said I wouldn't get any!!! But I think I need to...either that or I'm getting a little obsessive...sorry guys. Maybe I just need to vent...

Posted

When you make a reply in a topic where you were the last one to post, it auto-appends your reply to the previous post instead of making a new post.

Thats not true. You can put up a post, and follow it with a NEW post if you wait the required amount of time, which isn't more than a few minutes. The posts won't be combined, they will be sequential. I've done this, and I've seen non-mods do it too, so it isn't some special power granted only to me. :)

Annie

Posted

Ok, so I've now got my binder but it hasn't worked all that well. I am a little flatter than I was but I still obviously have a cup size that's not exaclty small!

I'm happy with the binder. I'm glad I got it. But I wanna be flat so much.............where do you buy ace bandages? Ah no, I said I wouldn't get any!!! But I think I need to...either that or I'm getting a little obsessive...sorry guys. Maybe I just need to vent...

Oh, the flatness... we will have to keep experimenting.

I'm working on designing my own binder right now. I hope it will work out. I'm not sure what kind of fabric to use, but I'll try until it works.

Posted

I'm working on designing my own binder right now. I hope it will work out. I'm not sure what kind of fabric to use, but I'll try until it works.

Me too! Hey, let me know how your's is going! Mebbe we can compare notes!

Posted

I know theres been some threds on chest binders before, but I always seemed confused as to what one would be right for me. My chest is rather big D-cup to be exact & some chest compression shirts are not suitable for that sized chest.

I was thinking about this one... http://www.underworks.com/996.html

But im wondering if theres any that someone knows is better?

:) Thanks!

Posted

john -

that link says #996 but goes to the #997, and it looks like the one i have in XL. i'm rather stocky, and i've gained a few pounds in the past year, and of course with the weight gain... other objects have increased in mass :angry:

the double-panel still does good. while i cannot wear it with just a t-shirt, with a regular shirt on, it's like the twin masses don't even exist. if you have a little bit of a belly...this shirt even makes that a little slimmer looking too.

from what i've noticed in the various posts, underworks seems to be the most popular.

-michael

Posted

Hey John :)

I'm in the same boat (DD) and the tummy is also a problem...I've heard that weight lifting/strength training with emphasis on the upper chest can reduce the bulk quite a bit. May have read here on the forums about someone's relative (mother perhaps) that was so into body building she had *completely* flattened out and was actually considering implants to give her a chest again.

I'm going to try that route, but for now (or soon as I have cash to spare) will get the one that compresses *and* slims down the waist.

Best of luck!

David

Posted

I too am quite large. I have found a combination of things that work fairly well for me...at least with a loose fitting shirt. I use a frog bra from Title 9 sports with a sleeveless spandex workout shirt I picked up at wal-mart over the top of it...I bought the shirt a couple of sizes too smal and between them it gives a pretty smooth appearance. The frog bra sells for $39 I believe and the shirt was undr $10.

~Cory