Undressed set to get even more revealing as woman on dating show tells man she's transgender

3 posts in this topic

Posted

This is very important story as when CIS women or CD's goes on dating men and a brief awkward moment arises to reveal to the man she is actually a transgender woman.

Undressed set to get even more revealing as woman on dating show tells man she's transgender 

Viewers are in for a shock as Jossy Yendell tells model Chris Morris that she was born a man

Undressed's Chris and Jossy - who gives him a surprise

Dating show Undressed is set for its most revealing episode yet as Jossy Yendell tells her prospective beau that she is transgender.

The 30-year-old, who transitioned when she was 17, said she was uncertain about going about going on the TLC show – in which people strip to their undies and get in bed for a chat.

But she wanted to dispel the stigma around dating transgender women.

Jossy said: “I went into the show with an open mind and I thought if the opportunity came up to mention I was transgender I would but it wasn’t the first thing I would say.

"I wanted people to see me and think, she acknowledges she’s transgender but she’s not caught up in that. At the end of the day, I’m just a girl from Newcastle.”
Undressed's Chris and Jossy TLC
Chris and Jossy stripped to their underwear

And her date with model Chris Morris, 30, went well, with both saying they would like to meet up again.

Visit On YouTube Shazy Jeo or check http://outcast-all.com

Source http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/undressed-set-even-more-revealing-9055917

3 people like this

Posted

Good On Jossy. This Lass should be Very Proud. I hope that this Does Good, for those of Us, Who are Transsexual or Transgender. cross2play, Thank You Very Much, for raising this. Take Care. Best Wishes, Stephanie. xx 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

This is such crucial topic, Step53, that I think tgender- forums should open a particular section on dating do's & don't?  I was very lucky in these questions arise from online dating to real physical date's.  So I thought it would be relevant to post a seperate topic.

Edited by cross2play
1 person likes this