Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Opening Gay and Transgender family exhibit Richmond Va.

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm HUMBLED as I announce that my son and I will be a featured couple in this FIRST ever exhibit ...

The One Love exhibit poster.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Today, Noon , 12-1 the Valentine History center opened the "One Love " exhibit featuring the work f Michael Simon . 20 families have been gathered with Most being Gay . In my case , I'm with three other families who are Transgendered , one Trans male .

522.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

I would love to visit this exhibit. Congratulations!

:D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Gennee, the "One Love exhibition opened 12-1 to what is known as a "Soft Opening " Israel and I attended and we were treated to lunch by the curator , Megan Hugues as it really was my Birthday . I was able to speak also to the Virginia Tourism head and I accepted a volunteer position to be a Historical interpreter to this show . Groups of visitors to the One Love show and to the Valentine will now have an opportunity to speak to me and the history of gay and Transgender . friendly posts over the years here .

This show will have a Gala opening on January 11th to the Media .. The show will continue on to next September 12th , 2017 . Now come on down for a week end and allow me to show ya around some of the "Not on the Chamber of Commerce spots only those in the "KNOW" need to share ....

Edited by EShaver
2 people like this