Transgenders prohibited from entering Mecca !

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Transgenders prohibited to perform umrah inside Mecca in Saudi Arabia. Now in a country where females are NOT allowed to drive cars says a lot about transgenders communities.  I was shocked to learn this news making headlines last 10 days ago.  They simply do not accept transgenders, being a Muslim and transgenders, what are we supposed to do for completing the 5 goals of Muslim in his or her lifespan ?  One of the goals is to visit the holy Mecca and offer prayers.  But this ruling makes it all the way more difficult. The overwhelming population of transgenders in Iran , Pakistan and other countless countries will pose difficult time travel to completing one of the goals set out.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?506697-Saudi-Arabia-prohibits-transgender-people-from-performing-Umrah

Visit Shazy Jeo on YouTube channel for videos & detail technical information see outcast-all.com for more videos.

Edited by cross2play

Posted

I don't know that much about Muslim honestly, what are the other four goals? 

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes the five goals are

Performing Prayers

Giving to the poor in terms of charity

Fasting which is like Lent

Pilgrimage to Mecca

Declaring of faith islam

Posted

Those are nice goals, thank you for teaching me something new!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yes those are goals and only fasting I will consider a little harsh on your diet, people either gain weight or lose weight when fasting :)

Edited by cross2play