Joe Biden Blasts Trump Administration For Rolling Back Trans Protections

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Right on, Joe! I'll tell you, I'm missing those two Joe and Barack every day more and more. 

Edited by EmmaSweet
2 people like this

Posted

That man is destroying everything.  I still can't believe he wants to defund cancer research and the cdc, can't deal with simple trans school guidelines, and want to kill us all with a lack of healthcare for the poor and no epa. 

2 people like this

Posted

After-school programs, PBS, the arts and "Meal-on-Wheels" are on the chopping block too.  As one night time talk show asked, [paraphrasing] "how hateful do you have to be to cut 'Meals-on-Wheels'?

But what do you expect?  His children don't need any after-school programs, PBS is not his style, he can buy whatever art he wants, and he won't be starving or trying to decide whether to buy food or medicines in his advanced years.

:angry:

P.S. ...  You GO Joe!!!!

2 people like this

Posted

No actually the man in question came in power for reason being only, to build a wall, to make a bit of racist remarks/actions, be assertive, to show who is boss, to suppress Hilary Clinton and try to create as supposedly says more jobs for Americans.

1 person likes this

Posted

"...the man in question came in power for reason being only, to build a wall..."  -- C2P

Yeah... that damn wall is part of why he's slashing the funding for anything and everything he can get his tiny little hands on.

2 people like this

Posted

Don't forget the insane 56 billion dollar defense budget spending increase.  Cuz you know, we have to protect a country that can't afford to feed, educate, house, or take care of it's people and infrastructure!  Gotta protect those graveyards!

2 people like this

Posted

"...the man in question came in power for reason being only, to build a wall..."  -- C2P

Yeah... that damn wall is part of why he's slashing the funding for anything and everything he can get his tiny little hands on.

Yes certainly, if the building of a wall to decrease immigrants from South of the border, the man came with his agenda.  Let him build the wall on expense of bigger world problems.  Than when 4 years will be passed, everybody will say look at that useless big elephant of a wall and ww3 initiating in while.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes certainly, if the building of a wall to decrease immigrants from South of the border, the man came with his agenda.  Let him build the wall on expense of bigger world problems.  Than when 4 years will be passed, everybody will say look at that useless big elephant of a wall and ww3 initiating in while.

​I hear you and have thought of that, too. But I worry about what damage he will cause to LGBT, the US and world economies, global warming, and world wars, in those four rather long years. I'm also deeply concerned about Mike Pence coming in his stead but overall I hope he would be less of a threat overall.

3 people like this

Posted

I firmly believe that the damage to lgbt will probably exceed other topics, yet as for Mike Pence I don't think he will be huge concern.  It's the rash decision of Trump or Twitter statement without considering white house administration. That has big negative on Trump's protocol selection.

1 person likes this

Posted

I firmly believe that the damage to lgbt will probably exceed other topics, yet as for Mike Pence I don't think he will be huge concern.

My understanding is that Pence is *heavily* anti-LGBT:

http://time.com/4406337/mike-pence-gay-rights-lgbt-religious-freedom/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelangelo-signorile/mike-pences-blatant-anti-lgbt-extremism-completely-ignored-in-debate_b_12353590.html

http://www.towleroad.com/2016/10/mike-pence-lgbt/

Pence at least doesn't bring the crazy like Trump, so I agree with Emma that Pence would be less of a threat for world wars and such, but I think as far as LGBT issues go, he *would* be a huge concern.

2 people like this

Posted

Yes we just have to put up with men like him, including my original country there are many of them like him.

1 person likes this