cis women support for CDs

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello all,

In my on-going efforts to enhance my femininity, I've enlisted the help of a straight, biological, cis woman.  I turned to Craigslist to "hire" someone willing to help me better understand makeup and women's fashion.  After several false starts and sifting through several frauds, fakes, and phonies, I've finally met with a lady who is very interested in my transformation process and is sympathetic to the difficulties I've faced.  Her name is Lisa.

Lisa is a 50 y/o married lady who has experience in helping her friends get ready for social events such as weddings, photo shoots, etc.  Although she is ten years my senior, I actually find this to be an advantage, because she can help me select clothing and jewelry that is more age appropriate.

I am very eager to go shopping with Lisa, because of her age, as well as the fact that she is a nice looking woman, I think it will help serve as "social camouflage" for me while she helps me sort through women's clothing at the local mall.  Plus, just having someone who can offer a sincere, unbiased opinion on what looks good and doesn't should help temper my male-biased sense of ladies fashion choices...

Has anyone else, here, ever enlisted the help of sympathetic cis women to assist in their transformation?  Any tips or advice?

Davi

2 people like this

Posted

When I told my best female friend I was transitioning she hugged me and then said "we need to go shopping". So I never asked anyone, they told me. Besides shopping we also did makeup sessions at Macy's.

The only suggestion for doing this is to work (if needed) on the female voice.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am sure Lisa will be great!  Remember makeup depends on where you might be going when you wear it. Be sure to shave with sharp razors, heat your face first with hot water, then the cream, then shave then moisturize your face.

Clothes shopping is as discussed on another post.  Lisa will not be able to take you to the women's stores she knows unless she is a tall as you.  When you do find a store for tall women she can go with you.  Be sure the store will let you use the change rooms.  Lisa can find out for you.

Voice.... yes yes yes.   I need so much practice.  I still go out and I try to soften my voice.  I don't exactly pass so no big deal if my voice gives me away.  I still need to practice though.  Many good videos on YouTube.

1 person likes this