Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Need help Crossdressing.

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm thinking about transgendering mtf. My physcogoly doctor thinks it be good first to crossdress. So I can dress up and experience what it be as a women first before transgendering.

I would live to learn how to pass as a crossdress women. I appreciate any help or advice.

Sarah 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi Sarah,

Here are some thoughts:

- Buy some clothes on Amazon or elsewhere that you think will fit you, and you will like. These days most online retailers will let you return them if they don't work out.

- Wear the clothes at home and see how you feel. Are they comfortable? Do you wish you could wear them outside?

- Go see a transformation service to help you learn about cosmetics, wigs, and more about clothes. Practice what you're taught.

- Locate a nearby group of transgender women to meet with and talk to.

Emma

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Emma,

Thank you for responding to my post. I'm going to check out Amazon. I was able to pickup some clothes at a crossdresser convention. They had a clothes exchange open for everyone.

I would love to buy a wardrobe more my style, but this is a good start.

Edited by Sarah42
1 person likes this

Posted

Sarah,

Sounds like a great start to me! The way we learn pretty much anything is by actively trying, seeing how it works, and mostly, whether you love it or not. That can be expensive so be careful. I really do love Amazon. I bought a $150 gray purse through them last month. I spent more than I wanted to but I wanted something nice that would go with many (probably all, at least for now) of my outfits. Then last week I received some advice that it is a cute purse but black would much better and more versatile. Since I hadn't used it I checked Amazon and I still had a few days to return it, so there it went, back to Amazon via UPS! Now I'm shopping for a black one.

I do suggest that you keep your eyes open and check out what women are wearing in your neck of the woods, that are, say, within 5 years of your age. Even if what they mostly wear is jeans and a shirt, well girl, get yourself some skinny jeans and a couple of tops! Consider that if you were to go dressed to the grocery store you don't want to stand out in evening attire. Sure, women love to dress up but unless it's a Friday night and you're obviously running to the store on your way to some dinner party, play it cool.

And as you acquire things you may look at some of your clothes and find that they don't do it for you anymore. That happens to all of us, too. So consider donating them to a local crossdresser shop, or Goodwill, or something. Just be sure they are clean and have the size and care tags in them. 

Hugs,

Emma

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm thinking about transgendering mtf. My physcogoly doctor thinks it be good first to crossdress. So I can dress up and experience what it be as a women first before transgendering.

I would live to learn how to pass as a crossdress women. I appreciate any help or advice.

Sarah 

1 person likes this

Posted

Come on, Sarah. You asked the same question with identical text a couple of weeks ago. Do you really belong here?

Posted

Do I really belong here? I'm not sure, still trying to figure that out. Part of me want to start transgendering. The other of me wants part wants to slow down and take baby steps.

For the second posting, it wasn't me. I was told last night another coworker was playing around with my cellphone in the break room. After doing a history check of my phone, I found out she post some messages in my name on a few sites.

I know she doesn't like me, not for crossdressing. She hates me for some of the things I bought. Last week, we had a little disagreement about it. As a crossdresser starting out, she doesn't believe I should've bought name brand knee high boots and a set of name brand clothes.

The other ladies I work with complement me on my first girl fight. 

I learned two things from this experience. Some girls do get jealous over others girls (crossdressers) clothes she (he) wears. And to have all electronic devices password protected. Not everyone is respectful of others property. 

Posted

Certainly everyone should try Cross dressing once in their lifetime, as for me I did it, and now love it so much and I think I am almost stuck in Cross dressing! But going beyond cdsing now.  Visit my on YouTube channel Shazy Jeo YouTube videos and start from Part 2 male to female cdsing video and sky is the limit !