7 posts in this topic

Posted

10 June 2017 | by Rafaella Gunz
"Replacing old laws determining child protection, foster care, and adoption service, this Act requires all children’s services and judges to consider a child’s ‘race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression.’"  -- gaystarnews

Texas may lose 2018 NFL Draft amidst transgender bathroom bill debates

3 people like this

Posted

Line defiant teenagers, Texas needs to learn that there are consequences to their actions.

1 person likes this

Posted

Word for safety and concern for all transgenders within Texas, avoid weird stereotypes areas, remain in your circles and keep out of harsh way, Texas reminds me of my back home troubled areas.

Posted

GOOD!!!!!! the legislature has gone completely 180 because the founders of the republic of Texas were Gamblers, Womanizers , Society out casts and renegades like myself who won't return until the religious Theocratists are run outta Dodge !

1 person likes this

Posted

I was stationed in Texas back in 1971. I liked San Antonio and Houston. The problem is that their politics stink.

1 person likes this

Posted

Gennee, for some unknown reason , Texas adapted the Fire an Brimstone Baptist Revival theory and for another unknown reason , they expect someone like me to adapt to it  too...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

NYT: IBM Takes Out Full-Page Ads Against Texas 'Bathroom Bill'

"As one of the largest technology employers in Texas, IBM firmly opposes any measure that would harm the state's LGBT+ community and make it difficult for businesses to attract and retain talented Texans," the ads read.

Neat!

Edited by EmmaSweet