Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Starting a Cross dressing / transgenders support grp here in Toronto

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello I have been thinking of starting a weekly to monthly meetings group for locals in Toronto Ontario CA yet my YouTube channel videos can support International folks from around the world !  The thing is there are costs associated with regular basis meetings of hosting to group organization etc! I am thinking of management of activities so much to use technology as an asset.  

A lot of the resources are available to cross dresser on YouTube but 1 on 1 support for advanced member is a bit harder to find.  I have many videos talking about issues of transgenders but my YouTube is broad diverse range of topics apart of transgenders support.  

Watch subscribe My YouTube channel videos Shazy Jeo and there is something for everyone !

1 person likes this

Posted

First of all, update on the group, one has to subscribe my channel Shazy Jeo on YouTube channel videos.

Than depending on numbers within Toronto Ontario Canada, I will keep those interested via LIVE broadcast of anything associated with real physical meetings.

I have found real LIVE broadcasts are great step towards physical meetings, a step at a time. If anyone request more information about LIVE broadcasts feel free to message privately me, thanks.

1 person likes this

Posted

Update August 21 2017, I want to inform here in Toronto I am in middle of changing my apartments , please bear in mind for links, replies, YouTube videos uploads on Shazy Jeo YouTube channel videos.

Will shift into new apartment and keep you informed.  Have a nice day everyone ! 😄

1 person likes this