Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

how improve feminine voice

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi all,

Does someone know good video to improve in femine voice? Any tips, ideas? thanks

2 people like this

Posted

Hi Patricia,

I bought Andrea James' "Survival Kit Voice Pack" on Amazon and indeed, her voice is terrific. I watched some of the DVD and then heard that unless one is careful you can damage your voice or perhaps learn bad habits. Also, the included s/w is only for Windows and I have a Mac laptop. I have thus signed up for 1:1 coaching with a woman in Seattle who is highly recommended; my sessions start with her in a couple of weeks. That said, the DVD set was highly recommended too, so maybe you should give it a try.

Good luck,

Emma

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi Emma,

Thanks for the tip. I will check it. You are right that better choice would be have someone who could help with my voice. On the net I have found person name Lucille Sorilla who help tg/ts people to develope femine voice. I know that she is from San Francisco. But I dont know her. In my opinion I think that she ask much money for the voice program. But I can try that dvd which you recommend me. I am actually 1mth on hrt. and people when see me. They say that I am woman:) 

Patricia

2 people like this