Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Caitlyn Jenner shows support for Trump after Transgender ban

5 posts in this topic

Posted

This only goes to show her double standards in alliances with Donald Trump, than how can rest of us follow her as good transgender role model?

Source http://nzzl.us/NgxV1ua

3 people like this

Posted

She's never been a good role model for transgender people, I gave upon her long ago

3 people like this

Posted

I always knew there was something that bothered me about her.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I will say from gender fluid point of views, who keep changing their transgender forms, Caitlyn Jenner (Bruce) was a very awesome athlete, now from this point of view I support his transgender ban (half heartedly) in order for US Olympic team to flourish. However when speaking of transitioning into her transgender state and sticking to female form, I think we all can agree she doesn't make a good transgender role model.

Visit Shazy Jeo on YouTube channel videos :)😄

Edited by cross2play
1 person likes this

Posted

I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt... but I finally lost all respect for her even before Drumpf 45 made his sickening tweets about trans people in the military.

I still say that "republican" and [insert any minority here] do NOT go well in the same sentence... no offense intended to any here who might be republican, but if you're here, you surely understand why so many of us feel that way.

4 people like this