Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Transgender News Channel

5 posts in this topic

Posted

TGGuide.com is now operating Transgender News Channel on Facebook, posting the latest breaking news affecting the worldwide transgender community. Please give us a like. Your feedback will be appreciated. 

3 people like this

Posted

This is good there is also YouTube channel videos and other means of operating a media broadcast medium of such an important topic.  I run several YouTube channels. If anyone has questions or concerns of promotion or collaboration please contact me.

Visit on YouTube channel Shazy Jeo videos 

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes, good idea about the Youtube channel. Youtube has become the 2nd largest site in the world for search queries, so it is very important for us in the long-term. It is definitely in the plans once we build up the Facebook and Twitter channels. I have even purchased some video equipment and editing software for building out the Youtube channel. Thank you for the feedback and your offer. I'll keep this in mind as we proceed. 

1 person likes this

Posted

TGGuide.com is now operating Transgender News Channel on Facebook, posting the latest breaking news affecting the worldwide transgender community. Please give us a like. Your feedback will be appreciated. 

I've added this link to the "General" links on the chat Resources List...  ;)

3 people like this

Posted

Cool! Thank you. I'm still messing around with things. Going to add a news channel tab at TGGuide.com and synching Facebook and Twitter. It's a work in progress.

More updates and changes coming very soon! 

1 person likes this