Transgender Guide Message Board

I have recently taken another step forward in my ventures in public as a woman.  My first step out in public was unforgettable as I am sure it was for everyone.  It was many years ago and in another city than the one I live.  Everything was done safely and with a group to TG friendly gay clubs.  I went twice a year in subsequent years but never out in my own city.  Going to Toronto twice a year for 2-3 days was getting expensive and it was not enough for me.  I began looking for places to go out here in my city.  My next step was to drive en femme.  I went to see someone just outside my city and then back home again. Exhilarating!  I went to a TG and admirers party dressed.  A club became available that had a TG night once a month which I went to dressed.  Leaving my apartment and going to my car as a woman was becoming easier to do.  My next big step was to go to a public annual event called Sexapalooza, now called Taboo, where the sex shops would advertise their products, shows and educational seminars were given over a weekend.  I went dressed a few years ago but had to park in shopping mall tower parking.  I had to walk through the whole mall to find my way to the Centre where the event was being held.  That was huge.  I have taken a guy shopping for women's clothes during the day.  I was dressed and he was in male attire.  I took him to Value Village then a box store called Pennington's.  I gave him not only moral support but clothing advice.  Last year I went to watch the Pride Parade wearing a nice black with white polka dots dress.  I went alone. I  have been to a number of the city's hotels to meet with a man I know who flies to town from the west on business.  He likes to role play and at first I went in male mode and dressed in the bathroom then decided it would be much easier to just go as a woman.  Which brings me to my next huge step.

He has been wanting to see me the last few months but the closest he was going to get was Toronto.  He asked if I would go to see him if he paid for my flight?  He flies often so he has a lot of frequent flier points and he would pay for my same day return flight.  He would be staying at the hotel at the airport.  I couldn't pass up this opportunity and was determined to have a new experience.  I went on March 6.  Flew out at 4:30 pm and was back by midnight.  I was treated like any other woman by everyone and had no issues with security.  I had used my male name on the ticket so that it would match my driver's license.  I do not pass completely but wore clothes that did not particularly draw attention other than the fact I was wearing nice clothes.  3" black pumps, stockings, just above the knee length black skirt, a nice blouse with 3/4 length sleeves, knee length overcoat, nice black purse and a carryon bag.  I wore my sunglasses as much as possible but put them on my head when lighting was not good.

Another first I will not forget!

Bonnie

• Like 4

Good for you Bonnie! It’s so liberating to be out and about as oneself. So long as we stay safe it really doesn’t matter (nor do I care) what others may see or judge. If someone looks at me cross eyed I just smile in a friendly way which seems to instantly establish a simple human to human connection... it’s almost impossible for the other to not return my smile. 

• Like 3

Hi Bonnie

You are a lucky girl. 

I was married with children, but needed to be female full time. I have been on hormones for 2 years and am having GCS  next year in Thailand. My dream is to have sex with a man as a woman. However, I have not been able to find a boyfriend yet. 

My drive to transition is a strong as ever, but my libido has changed. I have changed from only being interested in women to being boy crazy. Muscular men do it for me. 

Love Choe x

Chloe b and w.jpg

• Like 3

Dear Chloe,

Hope you find true love, not just sex with a man.

You DESERVE a fulfilling relationship!

Your friend,

Monica

• Like 2

yes true love is the treasure i wish for more than just physical connection and even that need not be sexual at all,just human touch would be heaven.

• Thanks 1

chloe i know that change but i was boy crazy at a much earlier age at about 14-16 i found that place

• Thanks 1

Dear Anunitu,

Most young women are "boy crazy" during puberty, about ages of 12 - 16.

Yours truly,

Monica

i always knew who and what i was just the gender aspect took a while to come to terms with

but how i was interacting with them was i did not see myself as a male with them,and that was confusing as you might imagine

• Like 1

Dear Anunitu,

Many future transwomen recall relating to young women as just friends, enjoying their companionship in female pursuits, rather than in potential romantic conquests.

Your friend,

Monica