Transgender Guide Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
cross2play

In a first, transgender person becomes news anchor in Pakistan

In a first, transgender person becomes news anchor in Pakistan
In a rare occurrence, Kohenoor News — a private television channel –went on-air on Saturday with a transgender person on the screen as a news anchor.​

It brings tears in my eyes those transgender of Pakistani origin who have lost their lives due to narrow-minded people.
I five full credit where it is due to our Pakistani government where corruption prevails, yet in transgender issues are progressing.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1667984/1-first-transgender-person-becomes-news-anchor-pakistan/

Watch my YouTube Shazy Jeo videos channel & explore variety of content :)

• Like 3

Good for Pakistan.   Seems one more country moving forward while the U.S. is steadily sliding BACKWARDS.

Really it's great to hear about transgender issues progressing in this country, and I know they have passed several laws and new rules in favor of transgendered community. That said Pakistan is a country far behind than United states in ANY level, it's only one thing to accept transgender issues or open up to transgender issues progressing that they were so behind only now it can be seen fruitfully.  As for United states I firmly think the US is way ahead in transgender issues now, it's only one man called Trump who is in the way but even he won't be able to prevent a fact of every man or woman to choose trans.

Watch my YouTube Shazy Jeo videos channel and explore variety of content :)

• Like 1