Transgender Guide Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Mikaylajane79

You tube

There are a ton of wonderful trans-people sharing their stories and lives on you tube. The top one for me is Stef Sanjiati. She is MTF and has helpful videos on transitioning. Also she is trying to educate people on trans issues and trying to make more people aware of what it's like to be trans. Trying to create understanding and tolerance. Also there is Ty Turner he is FTM and is great also. Riley Dennis and so many more. Its great seeing so many people trying to help others and change the world. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Uhmm Stef is young and making $ on YouTube. I have watched her videos at the beginning but I think she has put way too much into her looks without the mental preparation. If she lost her online image I think she would have a big crash. Ok little buns😊 my point is a balanced life. But she’s young so....

she is really good at selling herself. I think she is starting to get it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you want to see a middle age person transition. I think Natalie has some great documentation on her transition. Balanced approach. Very well planned.

• Thanks 1