Create your own blog at TGGuide.com. It's FREE and you can start right now. Some people blog as a sort of journal to share our thoughts, feelings, experiences and insights. Others blog to express opinions on social and political issues. Others blog to share their knowledge and experience with others. Go ahead. Express yourself! Others may be grappling with issues you blog about and your words could provide useful insight or answers.
Here are some blog topic ideas to get your creative juices flowing;
- A daily journal about your life and experiences
- A journal documenting when you go full time
- A journal to document your gender reassignment surgery
- Dating experiences and tips
- Crossdressing tips
- Experience with makeup
- Passing in public
- Your experiences when you go out in public
- Restroom experiences
- Transitioning at work
- Dealing with counselors or medical personnel
- Introspection about your particular gender identity
- Dealing with or overcoming self-limiting beliefs
- Dealing with addictions
- Dealing with self-destructive behaviors
- Interactions with police or government workers
- Changing your drivers license, birth certificate, etc.
- Applying for jobs
- Your big day, when you go full time
- Hormonal development (please don't discuss dosages or make medical type recommendations)
- Experiences with electrolysis
- How other members of your new gender react to you, and your experiences
- Your recommendations to others about to follow your path
- Your thoughts about whether surgery is necessary to be your desired gender
- Differences in how you feel dressed or not dressed
- What your life would be like if you still repressed your inner identity
- Poetry or prose
These are a few ideas to get you started. Feel free to leave comments to suggest your own ideas, or just start a blog and share with everyone.
Just log into your control panel to start your own blog. This could be interesting!