Ok, I'm going to make a quick list of pros and cons of being Trans* in high school and as a teenager... Even though there really isn't anything good about being trans*
- You get to educate people and make a difference.
- You can pick your own name.
- GSA for support.
- Guidance counselors to talk to.
-Getting the wrong pronouns.
- Not being old enough for HRT.
- Being called by your birth name on the first day of school...
-Un-supportive parents? Nothing you can do about it.
-People still using your birth name either because they always have or they are assholes.
-Friends that know your trans* but STILL use wrong pronouns.
-trans* phobic people >.<
-Can't get Top Surgery yet.
-The feeling of being alone...