My dosage of Estradiol has been increased. I am looking forward to the changes that come with that. So far I've noticed the following changes:
- Overall, I am much more calm and patient. Though, because I haven't transitioned yet and feel kind of trapped I get impatient and angry.
- I am much more focused. More than I have been my whole life!
- Overall, I sleep much better at night. I can sleep 12, 13, 14 hours straight if I really need it. I was totally unable to do that before. Though, lately I have woken up in the middle of the night anxious (like I used to). I have brief periods of fear and anxiety that I am going to lose everything and everyone due to transition.
- My sex drive is less. Actually, when I started HRT, the first four weeks, my sex drive dropped to zero, but has bounced back. Still lower.
- Physically, the only thing I've noticed is some shrinkage below and my breasts are swollen and a little sore if I press on the nipple.
- My appetite is about the same but I get the munchies much less, which has been the killer for me!
Hopefully, not TMI. But I wanted to share. I've only been on HRT for two months, but have noticed changes. Mentally, it has been dramatic. Physically, not as much. I would imagine with the increase in estrogen, the pace of change will pick up.